36" 90,000 Btu Gas Tilting Skillet, Braising Pan, Free Standing, 30 Gallon, VG Series
Instantly get our lowest price!
We can't show our lowest price online, enter your email address, or give us a call at 1-800-550-0706 to get our lowest price!
|Dimensions||36 x 35 1/2 x 40 1/2 (W" x D" x H")|
|Gas Type||Options: Natural or Propane|
|Total Input BTU / HR||90,000|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
Spec DocumentsSpec Sheet (PDF)
Learn more about the VG30
- Stainless steel front, sides and 12" legs with adjustable flanged feet.
- Stainless steel back.
- Front hinged polished stainless steel pan body with coved interior corners and embossed gallon markings. Stainless steel cooking surface bonded to steel plate. Full width 4" return flange with formed pouring lip and removable strainer.
- Stainless steel spring assist cover with wrap around handle and condensate lip.
- Stops in place for vented cooking.
- Faucet mounting bracket (non-enclosed) field reversible “L" bracket either side.
- Drop away food receiving pan support mounts under pouring lip.
- Manually operated pan tilting mechanism with folding swing away handle. Pan can be fully tilted to empty completely with approximately 30 crank revolutions.
- One 30,000 BTU/hr. burner for each 12" pan width. Burners shut off when pan is tilted 5°. Electronic ignition system for automatic burner lighting.
- Solid state temperature controls.
- Water tight controls and enclosures.
- Requires a 120/60/1 electrical power supply, 3.0 amps.
- 3/4" rear gas connection with gas pressure regulator.
- One year limited parts and labor warranty.