48" 12,000 Watt Electric Tilting Skillet, Braising Pan, Free Standing, 40 Gallon, VE Series
Instantly get our lowest price!
We can't show our lowest price online, enter your email address, or give us a call at 1-800-550-0706 to get our lowest price!
|Depth||35 1/2 Inches|
|Height||40 1/2 Inches|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
Spec DocumentsSpec Sheet (PDF)
Learn more about the VE40
- Stainless steel front, sides and 12" legs with adjustable flanged feet.
- Stainless steel finishing back.
- Front hinged polished stainless steel pan body with coved interior corners and embossed gallon markings. Stainless steel cooking surface bonded to steel plate. Full width 4" return flange with formed pouring lip and removable strainer.
- Stainless steel spring assist cover with wrap around handle and condensate lip.
- Stops in place for vented cooking.
- Faucet mounting bracket (non-enclosed) field reversible “L" bracket either side.
- Drop away food receiving pan support mounts under pouring lip.
- Manually operated pan lifting mechanism with folding swing away handle. Pan can be fully tilted to empty completely with approximately 30 crank revolutions.
- Flat firebar heating elements affixed to pan bottom for even heat distribution. Elements shut off when pan is tilted 5°.
- Solid state temperature controls.
- Water tight controls and enclosures.
- Shipped for 208/60-50/3 electrical service. Can be field converted to 208/60-50/1 and 240/60-50/3 and 240/60-50/1.
- One year limited parts and labor warranty.