36" 75,000 Btu Gas Griddle, Countertop, Standard Duty, Restaurant Series
Instantly get our lowest price!
We can't show our lowest price online, enter your email address, or give us a call at 1-800-550-0706 to get our lowest price!
|Dimensions||36 x 27 x 16 (W" x D" x H")|
|Gas Type||Options: Natural or Propane|
|Total Input BTU / HR||75,000|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
Spec DocumentsSpec Sheet (PDF)
Model Shown Vulcan VCRG48-T1
Learn more about the VCRG36-T1
- Thermostatic controls
- 1" thick polished steel griddle plate welded to 3 1/4" stainless steel back, tapered side splashes and stainless steel grease trough.
- Fully welded stainless and aluminized steel chassis frame.
- 12 1/2" cooking height on 4" adjustable legs.
- One 25,000 BTU/hr. “U" shaped aluminized steel burner for every 12" of griddle width.
- One embedded, mechanical snap action thermostat per burner for high performance and optimal response time.
- Temperature adjust from 200° to 450°F.
- One pilot safety valve for every two burners. Safety will completely shut off gas to pilot and burners if pilot extinguishes.
- High capacity 4 1/2 quart capacity grease can.
- 3/4" rear gas connection and convertible gas pressure regulator for LP service.
- Constructed standard for natural gas service. LP conversion kit supplied with unit.
- One year limited parts and labor warranty.