35" 12,000 Watt Electric Steam 2/3 Jacket Kettle, Free Standing, 20 Gallon, Tilting
Instantly get our lowest price!
We can't show our lowest price online, enter your email address, or give us a call at 1-800-550-0706 to get our lowest price!
|Phase||Options: Single Phase or Three Phase|
|Volts||Options: 208 or 240|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
Spec DocumentsSpec Sheet (PDF)
Learn more about the K20ETT
- 20 gallon capacity, 2/3 jacketed self-contained electric tilting steam kettle.
- Ellipsoidal bottom kettle liner formed and fully welded type 316 and type 304 stainless steel exterior with 1/4 x 5/8 inch bar rim with butterfly shaped pouring lip and embossed gallon/liter markings, designed to operate at a maximum of 50 psi (3.4 kg/cm2).
- Jacket contains water, rust inhibitor and antifreeze mixed to protect to 30° below zero.
- Removable electric elements are field serviceable.
- Stainless steel tilt handle with insulated pull knob located on the right.
- Stainless steel “water proof" control housing located on the right. Controls include a power switch, power “on" light, solid state temperature control, vacuum/pressure gauge, pressure relief valve, low water light and low water shut-off.
- Faucet bracket.
- Stainless steel adjustable legs extend 6" below base.
- Shipped for 208/60-50/3 electrical service. Can be field converted to 208/60-50/1 and 240/60-50/3 and
- One year limited parts and labor warranty.