72" Refrigerated Deli Display Case, Single Duty
No Sales Tax (except KY)
Instantly get our lowest price!
We can't show our lowest price online, enter your email address, or give us a call at 1-800-550-0706 to get our lowest price!
|Width||72 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||29 1/4 Inches|
|Height||50 1/4 Inches|
|Cubic Feet||24 cu ft.|
|Doors||3 Front / 3 Back|
|Exterior||Non-peel or Chip Laminated Vinyl; White Sides w/ Black Front & Back Grill. Stainless Steel Top|
|Interior||White Aluminum Liner w/ Stainless Steel Floor & Coved Corners|
|Warranty||3 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor|
Spec DocumentsSpec Sheet (PDF)
Learn more about the TSID-72-6
- True's commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, and lower utility costs in an attractive selfservice display case.
- Cabinet is NSF-7 certified to hold open food product.
- Oversized, factory balanced, refrigeration system holds 38°F to 40°F (3.3°C to 4.4°C). Gravity coil refrigeration system provides high humidty environment for exceptional preservation of meats and deli products.
- "Low-E", double pane thermal glass front display and self-closing rear doors provide maximum insulation value for greater efficiency and energy savings.
- Exterior - non-peel or chip white laminated vinyl; durable and permanent.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum liner. 300 series stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Case is equipped with three (3) light sources located in the front, rear and under the top shelf for maximum product display. Fluorescent lamps are low UV emitting to enhance product appearance and increase shelf life.
- Automatic defrost system; time-initiated, time-terminated.
- Entire cabinet structure is foamed-inplace using Ecomate. A new, innovative, high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential
- (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).