36" 2 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
No Sales Tax (except KY)
Instantly get our lowest price!
We can't show our lowest price online, enter your email address, or give us a call at 1-800-550-0706 to get our lowest price!
|Width||36 3/8 Inches|
|Depth||32 1/8 Inches|
|Height||20 3/8 Inches|
|Compressor Location||Right Mount|
|Door Style||Slide Door|
|Door Type||Solid Door|
|Exterior||Stainless Steel Front, Top & Sides w/ Matching Aluminum Finished Back|
|Interior||White Aluminum Liner w/ Stainless Steel Floor & Coved Corners|
|Warranty||3 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor|
Spec DocumentsSpec Sheet (PDF)
Learn more about the TRCB-36
- True's refrigerated chef bases are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today's food service marketplace.
- Oversized, environmentally friendly (134A) forced-air refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C).
- Cabinet top is one piece, heavy duty reinforced 300 series stainless steel. Drip resistant "V" edge protects against spills. Supports up to 717 lbs. (326 kg).
- All stainless steel front, top and sides. Matching aluminum finished back.
- Each drawer accommodates one (1) 12"L x 20"W x 4"D (305 mm x 508 mm x 102 mm) full size and three (3) 6"L x 6"W x 4"D (153 mm x 153 mm x 102 mm)1/6size food pans (sold separately).
- Heavy-duty stainless steel drawer slides and rollers. Removable without tools for easy cleaning.
- Foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A new, innovative, high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).