67" Ice Cream Dipping Cabinet
No Sales Tax (except KY)
Instantly get our lowest price!
We can't show our lowest price online, enter your email address, or give us a call at 1-800-550-0706 to get our lowest price!
|Dimensions||67 3/4 x 27 3/8 x 51 3/8 (W" x D" x H")|
|Exterior||White Laminated Vinyl Clad Steel w/ Stainless Steel Top|
|Holds up to||20 Cans|
|Interior||White Enamel Powder Coat Finish Galvanized Steel|
|Warranty||3 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor|
Spec DocumentsSpec Sheet (PDF)
Learn more about the TDC-67
- True's visual dipping cabinets are uniquely designed to provide the user maximum functional reliability in an attractive merchandiser to brilliantly display and serve ice cream product.
- Cold wall refrigeration system. Maintains -10°F to +8°F (-23.3°C to -13.3°C).
- Patented reversing condenser fan motors. Fan motors reverse during defrost off cycles to help keep condenser coil free from dirt, dust and debris. Keeping coils clean optimizes the unit's performance providing colder holding temperatures and increased energy efficiency. Regularly scheduled thorough cleaning of coils still recommended.
- Heavy-duty, PVC coated wire can support racks. Positions the open ice cream containers on top level to optimum service height. Lower level provides for extra can storage.
- Designed to hold twelve (12) 9 1/2" (242 mm) diameter, 3 gallon (12 L) ice cream containers in display area and eight (8) on floor beneath support racks.
- Twelve (12) removable, molded plastic can skirts for 91/2" (242 mm) diameter, 3 gallon (12 L) cans. Firmly holds cans in place and provides attractive, neat appearance.
- White, 6" (153 mm) wide, NSF approved, removable magnetic frost shields. Provides for easy clean up and removal of ice build-up on cabinet walls.
- Two (2) white plastic night covers for case opening.
- Entire cabinet structure is foamed-in- place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).