68" 2 Glass Door Roll-In Refrigerator, Spec Series
No Sales Tax (except KY)
Instantly get our lowest price!
We can't show our lowest price online, enter your email address, or give us a call at 1-800-550-0706 to get our lowest price!
|Depth||34 3/4 Inches|
|Height||83 3/4 Inches|
|Compressor Location||Top Mount|
|Door Style||Swing Door|
|Door Type||Glass Door|
|Exterior||Stainless Steel Door, Front, & Sides|
|Interior||Stainless Steel Side Walls, Back, Floor, Door Liner, & Ceiling|
|Warranty||3 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor|
Spec DocumentsSpec Sheet (PDF)
Learn more about the STR2RRI-2G
- Factory engineered, selfcontained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) 134A refrigerant.
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Sealed, cast iron, selflubricating evaporator fan motor(s) and larger fan blades give True roll-in's a more efficient low velocity, high volume airflow design. This unique design ensures faster temperature recovery and shorter run times in the busiest of foodservice environments.
- Top mounted refrigeration system with evaporator positioned out of food zone to maximize capacity.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Designed to accept roll-in racks (inboard castors) with maximum dimensions of 27"L x 29"D x 66"H (686 mm x 737 mm x 1677 mm)(supplied by others).
- “Low-E", double pane thermal insulated glass.
- Lifetime guaranteed bolt style door lock standard.
- Door lock standard.
- Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty all metal working door handle.
- Positive seal self-closing door with 120° stay open feature. Lifetime guaranteed external cam lift door hinges, Three (3) per door section.
- Magnetic door gasket of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- LED interior lighting, safety shielded. (STR/STA models standard, STG optional)
- Exterior digital temperature display, available with either °F or °C .
- Evaporator epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion
- Interior bumpers protect cabinet walls from abuse caused by roll-in carts.
- NSF-7 compliant for open food product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
Optional Features & Accessories: (upcharge & lead times may apply)