52" Electric 2 Glass Door Heated Holding Cabinet, Spec Series
No Sales Tax (except KY)
Instantly get our lowest price!
We can't show our lowest price online, enter your email address, or give us a call at 1-800-550-0706 to get our lowest price!
|Width||52 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||33 3/4 Inches|
|Height||77 3/4 Inches|
|Exterior||Stainless steel front and sides. Aluminum back|
|Interior||Stainless steel side walls, back, floor, door liner, and ceiling|
|Warranty||3 years parts and labor, 5 years on compressor|
Spec DocumentsSpec Sheet (PDF)
Learn more about the STR2H-2G
- Cabinet designed to provide holding temperatures of 140°F to 180°F (60°C to 82.2°C). Heating system controlled by exterior on/off switch and electronic temperature control.
- One (1) stainless steel (for corrosion resistance),heating element for uniform generation of electric heat. Cabinet comes with a total of 1500 watts.
- Equipped with low-velocity fans to assure even temperature distribution throughout the cabinet.
- Manually controlled vent located on top of the cabinet for positive humidity control.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- 5" (127 mm) diameter plate castors - locks provided on front set.
- “Low-E", double pane thermal insulated glass.
- Lifetime guaranteed bolt style door lock standard.
- Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty all metal working door handle.
- Positive seal self-closing door with 120° stay open feature. Lifetime guaranteed external cam lift door hinges, four (4) per door section.
- Magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Exterior digital temperature display, available with either °F or °C .
- Designed to hold warm baked or cooked food. Cabinet is not designed to heat ambient or cold product.
- NSF-4 compliant for open food product.
- True requires that a sole use circuit be dedicated for the unit.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 208-230/60/1 Hz. single phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.