- Two independent, self contained refrigeration systems; CFC free, environmentally friendly and factory balanced.
- R134A refrigerator refrigerant - R404A freezer refrigerant.
- Extra large evaporator coils balanced with higher horsepower compressors and large condensers maintains 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) in the refrigerator section and -10°F (-23.3°C) in the freezer section.
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor(s) and larger fan blades give True reach-in's a more efficient low velocity, high volume airflow design. This unique design ensures faster temperature recovery and shorter run times in the busiest of foodservice environments.
- Top mounted refrigeration system with evaporator positioned out of food zone to maximize interior capacity.
- Freezer features automatic defrost system, time-initiated, temperature-terminated. Saves energy consumption and provides shortest possible defrost cycle.
- Automatic evaporator fan motor delay during defrost cycle.
- Exterior - 300 series stainless steel doors, front, sides, back and bottom.
- Interior- 300 series stainless steel liner and floor.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A new, innovative, high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Welded, heavy duty steel frame rail, black powder coated for corrosion protection.
- Frame rail fitted with 4" (102 mm) diameter stem castors - locks provided on front set.DOORS
- 300 series stainless steel exterior and liners. Doors open within cabinet dimension.
- Door locks standard.
- Lifetime guaranteed recessed door handles. Each door fitted with 12" (305 mm) long recessed handle that is foamed-in-place with a sheet metal interlock to ensure permanent attachment.
- Positive seal self-closing doors with 120°stay open feature. Lifetime guaranteed door hinges.
- Magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- One (1) factory installed, interior kit option per full section. Four (4) different interior kits available (see Kit Options). Pilasters and tray slides are factory installed at no charge.
- Compartmentalized incandescent interior lighting (one per full section), safety shielded.
- Two (2) exterior digital temperature displays, available with either °F or °C .
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Backguard in freezer section improves airflow.
- Minimum wattage heater in cabinet frame and freezer doors.
- NSF-7 compliant for open food product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/208-230/60Hz single phase, 3 pole, 4 wire, 20 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included
Optional Features & Accessories: (upcharge & lead times may apply) 6" (153 mm) standard legs.6" (153 mm) seismic/flanged legs. 6" (153 mm) stainless steel legs. Field reversible hinge. Additional shelves. Stainless back. (STR, STA, STG)
Shelving Kit Options: STR series kits factory installed at no charge. STA & STG series kits field installed, upcharge applies, lead times may apply.
Kit #1: Nine (9) sets of #1 type tray slides and pilasters (field installed), bottom support of one (1) 18"L x 26"D (458 mm x 661 mm) pan or two (2) 14"L x 18"D (356 mm x 458 mm) pans.Kit #2: One (1) set half-section #2 steel rod tray slides and pilasters (field installed), rim support of one (1) 18"L x 26"D (458 mm x 661 mm) pan. Kit #3: Six (6) sets of universal type tray slides and pilasters (field installed), bottom support of one (1) 18"L x 26"D (458 mm x 661 mm) pan, two (2) 14"L x 18"D (356 mm x 458 mm) pans or two (2) 12"L x 20"D (305 mm x 508 mm) pans. Kit #4: Three (3) chrome shelves 25"L x 273/4"D (635 mm x 705 mm). Optional wall mounted shelf support pilasters (field installed) with four (4) shelf clips per shelf available; adjustable on 1/2" (13 mm) increments (must order at time of cabinet order). Additional kit option components available individually.