35" Electric 1 Solid Door Heated Holding Cabinet, Roll-Thru, Spec Series
No Sales Tax (except KY)
Instantly get our lowest price!
We can't show our lowest price online, enter your email address, or give us a call at 1-800-550-0706 to get our lowest price!
|Depth||37 1/2 Inches|
|Height||83 3/4 Inches|
|Exterior||Stainless steel door, front, and sides|
|Interior||Stainless steel side walls, back, floor, door liner, and ceiling|
|Warranty||3 years parts and labor, 5 years on compressor|
Spec DocumentsSpec Sheet (PDF)
Learn more about the STR1HRT-1S-1S
- Cabinet designed to provide holding temperatures of 140°F to 180°F (60°C to 82.2°C). Heating system controlled by exterior on/off switch and electronic temperature control.
- Two (2) stainless steel (for corrosion resistance), finned tube heating elements (1000 watts each) for uniform generation of electric heat. Cabinet comes with a total of 2000 watts.
- Equipped with low-velocity fans to assure even temperature distribution throughout the cabinet. Fans are controlled by exterior on/off switch.
- Manually controlled vent located on top of the cabinet for positive humidity control.
- Stainless steel breaker caps.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- One (1) heavy gauge stainless steel ramp.
- Designed to accept roll-in racks (inboard castors) with a maximum dimension of 27"L x 29"D x 66"H (686 mm x 737 mm x 1677 mm).
- Lifetime guaranteed bolt style door locks standard.
- Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty all metal working door handles.
- Positive seal self-closing doors with 120° stay open feature. Lifetime guaranteed external cam lift door hinges, Three (3) per door section.
- Magnetic door gasket of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Incandescent interior lighting; lights activated by exterior on/off switch, safety shielded.
- Exterior, color coded, temperature display; accurate direct reading of internal cabinet temperature.
- Designed to hold warm baked or cooked food. Cabinet is not designed to heat ambient or cold product.
- Interior bumpers protect cabinet walls from abuse caused by rollin carts.
- 12" x 20" (305 mm x 508 mm) pan for water included, if additional humidity is required.
- NSF-4 compliant for open food product.
- True requires that a sole use circuit be dedicated for the unit.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/208-240/60 Hz. single phase, 20 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.