28" 1 Glass Door Reach-In Refrigerator, Spec Series
No Sales Tax (except KY)
Instantly get our lowest price!
|Width||27 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||33 3/4 Inches|
|Height||77 3/4 Inches|
|Compressor Location||Top Mount|
|Door Style||Swing Door|
|Door Type||Glass Door|
|Exterior||Stainless Steel Door, Front & Sides|
|Interior||Aluminum Side Walls & Back w/ Stainless Steel Floor & Ceiling|
|Warranty||3 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor|
Spec DocumentsSpec Sheet (PDF)
Learn more about the STA1R-1G
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) 134A refrigerant.
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- State of the art, electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors. ECM motors operate at higher peak efficiencies and move a more consistent volume of air which produces less heat, reduces energy consumption and provides greater motor reliability.
- Top mounted refrigeration system with evaporator positioned out of food zone to maximize capacity.
- Electronic control.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- 5" (127 mm) diameter plate castors - locks provided on front set.
- “Low-E", double pane thermal insulated glass.
- Lifetime guaranteed bolt style door lock standard.
- Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty all metal working door handle.
- Positive seal self-closing door with 120° stay open feature. Lifetime guaranteed external cam lift door hinges, four (4) per door section.
- Magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- LED interior lighting, safety shielded. (STR/STA models standard, STG optional)
- Exterior digital temperature display, available with either °F or °C .
- Evaporator epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Curb mounting ready.
- NSF-7 compliant for open food product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
Optional Features & Accessories:
- (upcharge & lead times may apply)
- 6" (153 mm) standard legs.
- 6" (153 mm) seismic/flanged legs.
- 6" (153 mm) stainless steel legs.
- Additional shelves.
Shelving Kit: STR series kits factory installed at no charge. STA & STG series kits field installed, upcharge applies, lead times may apply.
- Kit #1: Nine (9) sets of #1 type tray slides and pilasters (field installed), bottom support of one (1) 18"L x 26"D (458 mm x 661 mm) pan or two (2) 14"L x 18"D (356 mm x 458 mm) pans.
- Kit #2: One (1) set half-section #2 steel rod tray slides and pilasters (field installed), rim support of one (1) 18"L x 26"D (458 mm x 661 mm) pan.
- Kit #3: Six (6) sets of universal type tray slides and pilasters (field installed), bottom support of one (1) 18"L x 26"D (458 mm x 661 mm) pan, two (2) 14"L x 18"D (356 mm x 458 mm) pans or two (2) 12"L x 20"D (305 mm x 508 mm) pans.
- Kit #4: Three (3) chrome shelves 25"L x 273/4"D (635 mm x 705 mm). Four (4) shelf supports included per shelf (field installed); adjustable on 6" (153 mm) increments. Optional wall mounted shelf support pilasters (field installed) with four (4) shelf clips per shelf available; adjustable on1/2" (13 mm) increments (must order at time of cabinet order).
- Additional kit option components available individually.