36" 90,000 Btu Gas Griddle, Countertop, Heavy Duty
No Sales Tax (except KY)
Don't worry, you may remove it from the cart at anytime.
|Gas Type||Options: Natural or Propane|
|Total Input BTU / HR||90,000|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
Spec DocumentsSpec Sheet (PDF)
24" model shown
Learn more about the HDG-36
Exterior Finish: Front, sides and vent are constructed of #3 polished 430 and 304 stainless steel. Bottom and rear are aluminized steel. Sides are reinforced and fully insulated. 5" rear and side splash.
Griddle Plate: Two 15,000 BTU (NAT or LP) burners every 12". Fully welded, 1" thick polished steel griddle plate with side splash guards, and grease drawer.
Griddle Controls: Independent, “Insta-on" thermostatic controls with uniform temperature range of 150°F to 400°F.
Legs: Stainless steel 4" adjustable legs.
Gas Heat Control System: Each foot of griddle is heated by a “U" shaped burner. Each burner is controlled by a thermostatic control and is equipped with an independent pilot. For safety, each pilot has a flame failure device. A 3/4" rear gas connection is standard. Units over 48" wide are constructed of two bodies.
- 30,000 BTU (NAT or LP) burner per 12"
- Electronic spark ignition (battery)
- Stainless steel front, vent and sides are standard, rear and bottom panels are aluminized steel.
- Reinforced, insulated double wall sides
- 1" thick polished rolled steel plate
- 5" high rear and side splash guards
- Flame failure safety device
- 3/4" rear gas connection and pressure regulator
- Protected flue opening
- “Insta-on" thermostatic controls for precise settings between 150°F and 400°F
- Imbedded load sensing thermostat
- Exclusive “NO COLD" Zone -Uniform heat distribution across surface
- Each burner equipped with runner tube
- 4" Spatula width front grease trough
- Hidden grease drawers with large capacity
- Fully welded griddle plate with protected exhaust vent