36" 120,000 Btu Gas Charbroiler, Countertop
No Sales Tax (except KY)
Don't worry, you may remove it from the cart at anytime.
|Dimensions||36 x 33 3/4 x 16 (W" x D" x H")|
|Gas Type||Options: Natural or Propane|
|Total Input BTU / HR||120,000|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
Spec DocumentsSpec Sheet (PDF)
24" model shown
Learn more about the HDC-36
Exterior Finish: Front and sides are constructed of #3 polished 430 and 304 stainless steel. Bottom and rear are aluminized steel. Sides are reinforced and fully insulated. 5” rear and side splash.
Charbroiler: Stainless steel, 20,000 BTU (NAT or LP) burners every 6". Removable two-sided cast-iron grates. Field convertible from radiant to briquette.
Gas Heat Control System: Each straight burner is controlled by a gas valve for independent control of flame. One standing pilot services each burner. A 3/4" rear gas connection is standard.
Legs: Stainless steel 4” adjustable legs.
- 20,000 BTU (NAT or LP) stainless steel burner per 6"
- Stainless steel front and sides are standard, rear and bottom panels are aluminized steel.
- Reinforced, insulated double wall sides
- Cast iron radiants
- 3/4" rear gas connection and pressure regulator
- 5” high rear and side splash guards
- Field convertible from radiant to briquette cooking
- Two-position, two sided cooking grids
- 4" Spatula width grease trough
- Wide or narrow branding grates
- Stainless steel, full width crumb tray
- One year limited Parts and Labor Warranty