Orders placed before 1:00 PM EST will be shipped same day, if the item is in stock. Shipping may take 1-5 business days depending on the location of the ship to address.
Shipping differs for each item. Most popular items are free shipping. Hawaii and Alaska have special shipping rates, please call for pricing.Freight cost does not include "inside delivery". Please call 1-800-550-0706, for more information.
Shipments are inspected before shipping, however on occasion a shipment may be lost or damaged in transit. At the time your shipment is received, it is your responsibility to follow these guidelines.
Before you sign the delivery receipt (bill of lading) and before the driver leaves:
- Verify the number of items
- Open, unpack and thoroughly inspect your shipment for any hidden or concealed damage, missing or incorrect items.
- If damage or shortages are discovered, you must make a notation on all copies of the freight bill describing the damage or shortage in detail
- It is your right to refuse any shipment that shows signs of damage or shortage at the time of delivery (call Consolidated Foodservice if possible before doing so)
- If the driver demands to leave before all portions of your shipment have been inspected, note on the delivery receipt near your signature that the driver would not allow inspection
- Save all shipping cartons and packaging materials
- Immediately request an inspection by the carrier and file a freight claim
All shortages and damage deliveries must be telephoned to Consolidated Foodservice within 24 hours of receipt of shipment.
Liftgate is optional. We recommend liftgate for customers who do not have a loading dock. Liftgate enables the trucker to bring your equipment off the freight truck to the ground.Warning! Some products can weigh several hundred pounds, which could cause serious injuries if not brought to the ground by the liftgate. We recommend liftgate for orders over 100lbs.
ConsolidatedFoodservice.com accepts MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Amazon Pay, check by mail, check by phone (ACH), money orders, cashier's checks, and wire transfers.
Our remit-to address:Consolidated Foodservice
11206 Ampere Court
Louisville, KY 40299