16" 70,000 Btu Gas Fryer, Free Standing, 35 Lb
No Sales Tax (except KY)
|Dimensions||15 5/8 x 32 x 46 1/8 (W" x D" x H")|
|Gas Type||Options: Natural or Propane|
|Total Input BTU / HR||70,000|
|Warranty||1 year parts and labor, and 10 year stainless steel or 5 year mild steel fry tank|
Spec DocumentsSpec Sheet (PDF)
Learn more about the VF35S
- Tank-stainless steel
- Cabinet - stainless front, door and sides
- One tube rack
- One built-in flue deflector
- Two twin size baskets
- One drain extension
- One drain line clean-out rod
- Removable basket hanger for easy cleaning
- 9"(22.9cm) adjustable legs, easier access to clean
- Welded tank with an extra smooth peened finish ensures easy cleaning.
- Long lasting, high temperature alloy stainless steel heat baffles are mounted in the heat exchanger tubes to provide maximum heating and combustion.
- Standing pilot light design provides a ready flame when heat is required.
- Stainless steel front, door, sides and splash back.
- Solstice burner/baffle design.
- Increases cooking production
- Lowers flue temperature
- Improves working environment
- Generates more production per BTU
- Thermostat maintains selected temperature automatically between 200°F (93°C) and 400°F (190°C).
- Integrated gas control valve acts as a manual and pilot valve, automatic pilot valve, gas filter, pressure regulator, and automatic main valve.
- Gas control valve prevents gas flow to the main burner until pilot is established and shuts off all gas flow automatically if the pilot flame goes out.
- Temperature limit switch safely shuts off all gas flow if the fryer temperature exceeds the upper limit.