STANDARD FRYER FEATURES & ACCESSORIES
- Tank - Stainless steel
- Cabinet - stainless front, door
- Galvanized sides and back
- Millivolt Thermostat (T-Stat)
- Themo-Safety pilot with built in regulator.
- High Temperature safety limit switch
- 3/4 NPT rear gas connection
- 1 ¼” (3.2 cm) Full port drain valve for fast draining
- Separate Manual gas shutoffs, for front servicing
- Integrated flue deflector
- 6” (15.2cm) adjustable legs, easier access to clean
- Tube rack, allows crumbs & debris into cool zone
- Removable basket hanger, requires no tools
- Drain Line Clean out rod
- Drain extension
- Fryer cleaner sample packet
- Welded tank with a super smooth machine peened finish ensures easy cleaning.
- Long lasting, high temperature alloy stainless steel heat baffles are mounted in the heat exchanger tubes to provide maximum heating and combustion efficiency.
- Standing pilot light design provides a ready flame when heat is required.
- Integrated gas control valve acts as a manual and pilot valve, automatic pilot valve, gas filter, pressure regulator and automatic main valve.
- Gas control valve prevents gas flow to the main burner until pilot is established and shuts off all gas flow automatically if the pilot flame goes out.
- Temperature limit automatically shuts off all gas flow if the fryer temperature exceeds 450°F (232°C) ±15°F (±10°C) / 410°F (210°C) for International units.