78" Gas Conveyor Oven, Extended Double Stack
No Sales Tax (except KY)
Send me my price!
|Dimensions||78 x 58 x 64 5/8 (W" x D" x H")|
|Exterior||Stainless steel top, front and sides|
|Gas Type||Options: Natural or Propane|
|Total Input BTU / HR||120,000 (x2)|
|Warranty||1 year parts and labor|
Spec DocumentsSpec Sheet (PDF)
Learn more about the 1400-FB2G
- Double complete oven with glass access window, FastBake setup, take-off shelf, oven top and high-stand with casters
- Gas 120,000 btu input rate
- Single Phase
Lincoln Impinger® Conveyor Ovens are the premier continuous cooking platform for the food service industry. Using the latest advancement in air impingement technology, Impinger ovens allow for rapid heating, cooking, baking, and crisping of foods. The Impinger I oven can be stacked two high for maximum cooking capacity. With a 32" (813mm) wide conveyor belt and 40" (1016mm) baking chamber, each oven can replace up to three full-size deck ovens. The Impinger I is available in electric or gas.
- Customer specific finger setups provide menu flexibility
- Temperature is adjustable from 260° to 600° F (121° to 316° C)
- Conveyor speed is adjustable from one (1) minute to thirty (30) minutes cooking time
- Stainless steel top, front and sides
- Digital control panel
- Front loading glass access door with cool to the touch handle
- Front removable fingers and side removable belt for easy cleaning
- Reversible conveyor
- Oven start-up/check-out by Manitowoc STAR authorized service agent included in price?
FastBake™ technology which can reduce bake time by as much as 15-30% without increased noise levels or loss of product quality Great in Quick Serve and Full Service Restaurants, Hotel Food Service, Casual Dining, Colleges/Universities and Pizza Establishments.