248 Racks/Hr, High Temperature Sanitizing Conveyor Dishwasher, Gas Tank Heat
No Sales Tax (except KY)
ADD TO CART TO SEE FINAL PRICE
Don't worry, you may remove it from the cart at anytime.
|Clean Type||High Temperature|
|Dishes per hour||6,200|
|Glasses per hour||6,200|
|Racks per hour||248|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor warranty.|
Spec DocumentsSpec Sheet (PDF)
Learn more about the AJ-80
- 248 racks per hour hi-temp sanitizing rinse. 234 racks per hour chemical sanitizing rinse.
- 0.94 gallons per rack hi-temp sanitizing rinse. 1.0 gallons per rack chemical sanitizing rinse.
- Incoming water pressure regulator
- Recirculating prewash feature virtually eliminates manual prerinsing and saves on labor.
- Exclusive Adjust-A-Peak feature (patented) allows the owner operator to manually adjust the speed of the conveyor system from 124 racks per hour all the way to maximum capacity of 248/234 racks per hour.
- Standard 25" clearance allows owner operators the ability to wash large utensils, trays, and bun pans.
- Prewash section has three upper arms and two lower arms as opposed to two upper arms and one lower arm.
- Totally electro-mechanical; no solid state controls utilized.
- Fully automatic including auto-fill.
- Prewash auto fill requires 110-140°F separate connection and does not fill through the booster heater.
- Self-draining stainless steel pumps and impellers.
- Exclusive "Energy Guard" controls system operates prewash, wash and rinse sections only when a rack is being prewashed, washed or rinsed.
- A long 18" wash section as well as 18" separation between wash and rinse produces superior results.
- Convenient, externally operated lever drains.
- Deep well scrap basket conveniently located on front of machine facilitates removal of heavy food soil.
- Stainless steel frame, legs, adjustable bullet feet, and front appearance panel are all standard.
- Standard 8" vent cowls/splash shields on both wash and rinse ends of the machine.
- Heavy gauge construction for extra ruggedness and durability.