248 Racks/Hr, Conveyor Dishwasher, High Temperature Sanitizing, Gas Tank Heat
No Sales Tax (except KY)
ADD TO CART TO SEE FINAL PRICE
Don't worry, you may remove it from the cart at anytime.
|Height||75 1/2 Inches|
|Clean Type||High Temperature|
|Dishes per hour||6,200|
|Glasses per hour||6,200|
|Racks per hour||248|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor warranty.|
Spec DocumentsSpec Sheet (PDF)
Learn more about the AJ-44
- 248 racks per hour hi-temp sanitizing rinse. 234 racks per hour chemical sanitizing rinse.
- 0.94 gallons per rack hi-temp sanitizing rinse. 1.0 gallons per rack chemical sanitizing rinse.
- Incoming water pressure regulator
- Exclusive Adjust-A-Peak feature (patented) allows the owner operator to manually adjust the speed of the conveyor system from 124 racks per hour all the way to maximum capacity of 248/234 racks per hour.
- Standard 25" clearance allows owner operators the ability to wash large utensils, trays, and bun pans.
- Complete Right-to-Left and Left-to-Right convertibility in the field.
- Totally electro-mechanical; no solid state controls utilized.
- Fully automatic including auto-fill.
- Completely self-draining stainless steel wash pump.
- Exclusive "Energy Guard" controls system operates wash and rinse sections only when a rack is being washed or rinsed.
- A long 18" wash section as well as 18" separation between wash and rinse produces superior results.
- Convenient, externally operated lever drain.
- Stainless steel frame, legs, adjustable bullet feet, and front appearance panel are all standard.
- Standard 8" vent cowls/splash shields on both wash and rinse ends of the machine.
- Heavy gauge construction for extra ruggedness and durability.