100 Lb Fryer Oil & Shortening Disposal Unit
No Sales Tax (except KY)
Send me my price!
|Depth||37 1/2 Inches|
|Oil Capacity||100 Pounds|
|Warranty||1 year parts|
Spec DocumentsSpec Sheet (PDF)
Learn more about the PSDU100
♦ 100-lb. (50 liter) mobile oil / shortening disposal unit
Specifically designed for the removal of waste oil from the kitchen
Frymaster provides the answer for the transportation of waste oil from the kitchen to the disposal container, with shortening disposal units, available in 50-, and 100-lb. (25- and 50-liter) capacities.
The low center of gravity provides stability when transporting or operating the unit. The heavy-duty manual pump is located at a convenient height, and is easy to operate. A one-way check valve allows for easy priming of the pump.
There is no stooping, bending or lifting required to operate the unit. The oil tank has a tight-fitting cover and a secure latch to ensure safe transport without spills. Oil should be cooled to 120° F (49° C) or less for safe, trouble-free disposal.
- 9-5/8" (24.5 cm) drain height (with Accessories cover open) allows unit to fit under most frypots to permit direct draining of oil into unit
- For non-filtered fryers, SDU is filled by use of a frypot drain extension
- Heavy-duty manual pump can empty 50 lbs. (25 liters) of oil in less than 60 seconds
- One-way check valve for easy priming of pump
- New high-strength 6" (15.3 cm) wheels provide easy transporting of oil, even across parking lots; and no lifting is necessary