16" 122,000 Btu Gas Fryer, Free Standing, 50 Lb
No Sales Tax (except KY)
|Width||15 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||31 1/2 Inches|
|Exterior||Stainless steel frypot, door and cabinet|
|Oil Capacity||50 Pounds|
|Total Input BTU / HR||122,000|
|Warranty||1 year parts and labor, 10 year stainless steel frypot|
Spec DocumentsSpec Sheet (PDF)
Model Shown w/ Optional Casters
Learn more about the MJ45ESC
- Stainless steel frypot, door and cabinet
- 50-lb. performance, open-pot gas fryer with thermostat controller; centerline, fast-action termperature probe.
The MJ45 gas fryers are unsurpassed in stheir versatility, controlled performance and low maintenance needs. Whether it is a single fryer or a fryer with a built-in filtration system, the MJ45 fryers offer options that accommodate a wide range of frying needs -- everything from French fries, pre-breaded products to specialty foods.
The Master Jet burner system distributes heat evenly around the frypot, generating a large heat-transfer area for efficient exchange and quick recovery. They have earned a legendary reputation for durability and reliability. The MJ burners require no burner cleaning or air shutter adjustment. The reliable centerline fast-action temperature probe assures accurate temperatures for efficient heat-up, cooking and recovery.
The large cold zone and forward sloping bottom help collect and remove sediment from the frypot to safeguard oil quality and support routine frypot cleaning. The standard front flush feature deflects oil out from the back of the frypot, moving sediment to the front drain valve for easy and thorough removal.
Built-in filtration is available with up to six fryers batteried together into a single system, or with single MJ45G or E model fryers and a spreader cabinet. The spreader can include an optional heat lamp and holding station. The holding station can use either cafeteria-style or scoop-type pan. The heat lamp and pans are integrated into the cabinet, making a complete warming station.
- Open-pot design is easy to clean
- Master Jet burner system distributes heat evenly for efficient heat exchange and quick recovery
- Millivolt controller, no electric connection required
- Reliable, centerline, fast-action temperature probe
- Thermostat knob behind front panel
- Deep cold zone, 1-1/4 in. (3.2 cm) IPS balltype drain valve
- Stainless steel frypot and door, enamel cabinet
- Two twin baskets
- 6" (15.2 cm) legs with 1" (2.5 cm) adjustment
- Gas connection -- see chart on back
*Liter conversions are for solid shortening @ 70°F