35 Rack/Hr Door Type Dishwasher, High Temperature Sanitizing, Single Rack
No Sales Tax (except KY)
|Width||23 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||24 1/2 Inches|
|Height||46 1/2 Inches|
|Clean Type||High Temperature|
|Flow Rate||20 - 25 GPM|
|Includes||Built-in detergent and rinse pumps|
|Includes||Built-in electric booster heater|
|Phase||Single Phase or Three Phase|
|Racks per hour||35|
|Volts||208, 220 or 240|
|Warranty||1 year parts and labor|
Spec DocumentsSpec Sheet (PDF)
Learn more about the FI-72W
- High temperature sanitation to protect dishes from harmful chemicals during final rinse. Dishes come out cleaner and dryer than conventional sanitation methods.
- By raising the unit to 47-1/2" high, Fagor has created ahybrid in the world of commercial dishwashers. Ergonomically designed for easy loading and unloading with a 16-1/2" high cavity to accept larger dishware including trays.
- High production with 35 rack per hour production requiring only 32 amp total draw and less than 1 gallon of water per rack.
- Built-in electric booster heater raises water at the temperature to the NSF required temperature of 180°F for sanitation.
- Unique "Hot Water Assurance" feature guarantees 180°F final rinse.
- Built-in detergent and rinse pumps come standard to give you all the options necessary to run your unit.
|Energy Star Certified!|
Energy efficient choices can save you money on your energy bill, without sacrificing features.