35 Rack/Hr Undercounter Dishwasher, High Temperature Sanitizing
No Sales Tax (except KY)
|Racks per hour||35|
|Volts||208, 220 or 240|
|Warranty||1 year parts and labor|
Spec DocumentsSpec Sheet (PDF)
Learn more about the AD-64CW
- High temperature sanitation to protect your ware from harmful chemicals during final rinse. Your ware will come out cleaner and dryer than conventional sanitation methods.
- Electronic Controls for a precise wash with 3 programmed wash cycles to handle your specific needs.
- High production does not mean higher energy cost. With 35 racks per hour production requiring 32 amp total draw,insulated double side walls and less than 1 gallon of water per rack, Fagor's AD 64 CW has efficiency written all over it.
- Built-in electric booster heater that will raise the temperature to the NSF required temperature of 180°F for sanitation.
- Unique "Hot Water Assurance" feature which guarantees 180°F final rinse.
- Built-in drain pump, detergent & rinse pumps come standard to give you all the options necessary to run your unit.
- This unit is designed to be used as a Dishwasher or Glasswasher.