22 Rack/Hr Undercounter Dishwasher, High Temperature Sanitizing
No Sales Tax (except KY)
|Racks per hour||22|
|Volts||208, 220 or 240|
|Warranty||1 year parts and labor|
Spec DocumentsSpec Sheet (PDF)
Learn more about the AD-48W
- High temperature sanitation to protect your wares from harmful chemicals during final rinse. Your wares will come out cleaner and dryer than conventional sanitation methods.
- Electronic Controls for a precise wash with 3 programmed wash cycles to handles your specific needs. 22 Racks per hour capacity.
- Efficient 16 total amp draw and less than 1 gallon waterconsumption per rack places the AD-48W as the most energy efficient machine in the marketplace.
- Built-in electric booster heater that will raise the temperature to the NSF required temperature of 180°F for sanitation.
- Unique "Hot Water Assurance" feature which guarantees 180°F final rinse.
- Auto-fill will take the guess work of filling your machine to ensure the proper water levels in your unit at all times.
- Standard with: Built-in drain pump, detergent & rinse pumps. (1) 20" x 20" flat rack, (1) 20" x 20" peg rack, cord and plug.
- This unit is designed to be used as a Dishwasher or Glasswasher.