22 Rack/Hr Undercounter Glass Washer, High Temperature Sanitizing w/ Drain Pump
No Sales Tax (except KY)
AD-21W, AD-21 W
|Glasses per hour||792|
|Racks per hour||22|
|Volts||208, 220 or 240|
|Warranty||1 year parts and labor|
Spec DocumentsSpec Sheet (PDF)
Learn more about the AD-21W
- High temperature sanitation to protect your wares from harmful chemicals during final rinse. Your glasses will come out cleaner during final rinse. Your glasses will come out cleaner and dryer than conventional sanitation methods.
- Electronic Controls for a precise wash with 3 programmed wash cycles to handle your specific needs. 22 Racks per hour capacity.
- Built-in electrical booster heater that will raise the temperature to the NSF required temperature of 180°F for sanitation.
- Unique "Manual Cool Water Rinse" designed specifically for bar applications to cool your glasses and provide a damp glass for your glass froster.
- Auto-fill will take the guess work of filling your machine to ensure the proper water levels in your unit at all times.
- Built-in drain pump, detergent & rinse pumps come standard to give you all the options necessary to run your glasswasher.
- (2) Flat 16" racks x 16" racks, (1) Cutlerty and (1) Supplement for dishes are included.