60 Rack/Hr Door Type Dishwasher, High Temperature Sanitizing, Single Rack
No Sales Tax (except KY)
AD-120W, AD-120 W
|Width||26 1/2 Inches|
|Height||56 1/2 Inches|
|Clean Type||High Temperature|
|Flow Rate||20 - 25 GPM|
|Includes||Built-in booster heater|
|Includes||Built-in detergent and rinse dispenser|
|Phase||Single or Three Phase|
|Racks per hour||60|
|Volts||208, 220 or 240|
|Warranty||1 year parts and labor|
Spec DocumentsSpec Sheet (PDF)
Learn more about the AD-120W
- High temperature sanitation to protect your ware from harmful chemicals during final rinse. Your wares will come out cleaner and dryer than conventional sanitation methods.
- Electronic Controls for a precise wash with 3 programmed wash cycles to handle your specific needs. 60 racks per hour capacity.
- Built-in electric booster heater that will raise the temperature to the NSF required temperature of 180°F for sanitation.
- Unique "Hot Water Assurance" feature which guarantees 180°F final rinse.
- Complete counterbalanced hood system to allow full production flow during the usage of your dishwasher. (No Channels to work around)
- Chemical friendly with built-in dispensers for liquid detergents and rinse. Also pre-defined electrical connectors and pre drilled tank for probes and injectors, makes it easy to install third party dispensing systems.
- Field adjustable straight-thru or corner design to adapt to your ever changing needs in your kitchen.