16" 105,000 Btu Gas Fryer, Free Standing, 43 Lb, Super Marathon Series
No Sales Tax (except KY)
Send me my price!
|Width||15 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||29 1/4 Inches|
|Exterior||Stainless steel frypot, door and sides|
|Oil Capacity||43 Pounds|
|Total Input BTU / HR||105,000|
|Warranty||1 year parts and labor, 10 year stainless steel frypot|
Spec DocumentsSpec Sheet (PDF)
Model Shown SM40 w/ Optional Castors
Learn more about the SM140G
- Stainless Steel Frypot, Door and Sides
- 43-lb. tube-type gas fryer with millivolt controller and durable temperature probe
These all-purpose fryers feature outstanding Dean reliability and durability. Whether it's a single fryer, a fryer with a built-in filter or a battery of fryers with a filtration system, Super Marathon fryers achieve long and dependable life through simplicity of design. Oil capacity options accommodate a wide range of frying needs -- everything from French fries, breaded products and specialty foods to bone-in chicken.
Make the most of your energy dollars with Dean's exclusive Thermo-Tube design. The heating tubes efficiently transfer the fryer's energy input into the oil with less going unused up the vent.
Dean's wide cold zone and forward sloping bottom help collect and remove sediment from the frypot to safeguard oil quality and support routine frypot cleaning.
Durable temperature probe assures accurate temperatures for efficient heat-up, cooking and recovery.
Build on Dean's versatility by combining two or more units into a battery. Add an optional oil filtration system for easy, quick and convenient oil filtering.
- Thermo-tube design heat transfer system
- Oil capacity: SM40G -- 43 lb. (21 liter)
- Btu/hr. input: SM40G -- 105,000 Btu/hr. (26,481 kcal) (30.8 kw)
- Frying area: SM40G -- 14" x 14" x 3-1/4" (35 x 35 x 8.3cm)
- Millivolt controller - requires no electrical hookup
- Durable temperature probe
- Stainless steel frypot, door and sides
- Two twin baskets
- Combinaton gas valve with regulator
- Wide cold zone