Steam Table In-Line Scale Inhibition Water Filter System
No Sales Tax (except KY)
|Flow Rate||6 GPM|
|Includes||(1) HF8-S Cartridge|
|Type||for Steam Tables|
Spec DocumentsSpec Sheet (PDF)
Learn more about the SF18-S
3M™ Water Filtration Products Model SF18-S inhibits scale build-up and corrosion in high-temperature foodservice equipment, including coffee brewers, broiler-based steamers, proofers, warewashers and hot tea brewers. A proportioning forced-feedorifice delivers a carefully metered amount of a unique high-temperature scale inhibitor, sequestering the hardness minerals that form on boiler walls, sensors, brewer spray heads and heating coils. The media does not break down at temperatures at or above 200°F (93.3°C). The Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) replacement HF8-S cartridge makes change-outs fast and easy.
• A forced-feed orifice carefully controls and meters the addition of a proprietary scale inhibitor to reduce scale formation in high-temperature foodservice applications.
• Consistent performance at application temperatures over 200°F (93.3°C).
• NSF and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
• Stainless-steel head.
• 3/4” NPT female inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
• Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) replacement cartridge is fast and easy to change.