The 3M Purification Inc. Water Filtration Products SF165 ScaleGARD™ HT System helps provide consistent Recipe Quality Water™ with reduced sediment and chlorine taste and odor. Operating cost savings from the controlled and metered addition of scale-inhibitors reduces the ability of calcium and magnesium to precipitate as hard scale in both high and low temperature applications, including ice machines, coffee, tea, espresso brewers and steamers*.
- ScaleGARD HT, SF165 combines chlorine taste and odor reduction with sediment reductions and helps protect against the effects of scale formation at flow rates to 3.34 gpm (12.6 lpm) for 35,000 gallons (132,000 liters).
- Advanced Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“IMPACT”) filtration media combines a membrane in series with premium activated carbon to provide superior throughput and cartridge life.
- Reduced sediment and chlorine taste and odor for equipment protection and great tasting hot and cold beverages and ice.
- A forced-feed orifice carefully controls and meters the addition of a proprietary scale inhibitor to reduce scale build-up on heating coils.
- Superior scale reduction performance in equipment from ice machines to equipment heating water to temperatures over 200°F (93°C).
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) HF65 encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy change-outs with a 1/4 turn while minimizing the possibility of leakage and contamination.
- 3/4” FNPT inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
- FDA CFR-21 and/or NSF compliant materials.
- System includes a pressure gauge, inlet shut-off valve and outlet check valve for simple installation and operation.