Replacement Cartridge w/ Scale Reduction for SGP165BN-T Water Filter System
1+ $115.95 /ea
3+ $115.70 /ea
6+ $115.45 /ea
No Sales Tax (except KY)
|Flow Rate||1 GPM|
|Water Capacity (Gallons)||719|
Spec DocumentsSpec Sheet (PDF)
Learn more about the P165BN
P165BN Product Benefits
- Consistent great tasting espresso and espresso drinks from water with reduced hardness, alkalinity, TDS and chlorine taste and odor.
- Increased lifetime and capacity from a built-in bypass that allows 25% of inlet water to pass through untreated.
- NSF and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
- Reduced hard scale formation on the heating coils by the reduction of calcium and magnesium ions results in improved energy effi ciency and reduced downtime and expensive service calls.
- Valve-in-head design simultaneously shuts off and vents water, allowing for simple and virtually trouble-free cartridge change-outs without the need to shut off the upstream feed water.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn.
- 3/8" FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
- Optional pressure gauge allows monitoring of downstream water pressure.