Ice Machine Single Cartridge Water Filter System
No Sales Tax (except KY)
ICE140-S, ICE140S, 5616203
|Flow Rate||2.1 GPM|
|Includes||(1) One HF40-S Cartridge|
|Type||for Ice Makers|
|Water Capacity||25,000 Gallons|
Spec DocumentsSpec Sheet (PDF)
Learn more about the ICE140-S
Combines chlorine taste and odor reduction with cyst, bacteria and sediment reduction, and provides protection from the harmful effects of chlorine corrosion and scale.
- Effectively reduces sediment and chlorine for equipment protection and clearer, great tasting ice.
- Revolutionary IMPACTechnology™ dual-zone media cartridge construction combines a membrane in series with premium activated carbon to provide unsurpassed throughput and cartridge life.
- Cartridge Life Warranted*.
- Certified by NSF to Standard 53 for cyst reduction.
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliance provides assurance of safety.
- The removal of over 99.99% of water-borne heterotrophic bacteria by membrane filtration as tested by CUNO (ICE140-S system).
- Patented** valve-in-head design simultaneously shuts off and vents water, allowing for simple and trouble-free cartridge change-outs without the need to shut off the upstream feed water.
- Built-in scale inhibitor reduces lime scale build-up on evaporator plates as tested by CUNO.
- SQC™ – Sanitary Quick Change – encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy change-outs with a 1/4 turn while minimizing the possibility of leakage and contamination.
- 3/8" FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
- Exhausted cartridges