Ice Machine Single Cartridge Water Filter System
No Sales Tax (except KY)
ICE120-S, ICE120S, CFS7812-S, CFS6812X-S, 5616003
|Flow Rate||1.5 GPM|
|Includes||(1) One HF20-S Cartridge|
|Type||for Ice Makers|
|Water Capacity||9,000 Gallons|
Spec DocumentsSpec Sheet (PDF)
Learn more about the ICE120-S
Combines cyst, sediment, chlorine taste and odor reduction while providing protection from the harmful effects of chlorine corrosion and scale for up to 9,000 gallons (34,069 liters).
- Effectively reduces sediment and chlorine for equipment protection and clearer, great-tasting ice.
- Certified by NSF to Standard 53 for cyst reduction.
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliance provides assurance of safety.
- Built-in scale inhibitor reduces lime scale build-up on evaporator plates as tested by CUNO.
- Patented* valve-in-head design simultaneously shuts off and vents water with 1/4 turn, allowing for simple and trouble-free cartridge change-outs.
- SQC™ – Sanitary Quick Change – encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy change-outs with a 1/4 turn while minimizing the possibility of leakage and contamination.
- 3/8" FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
- Exhausted cartridges may be incinerated for environmentally conscious disposal.