Cold Beverage Chloramine Reduction Water Filter System
No Sales Tax (except KY)
|Flow Rate||2.2 GPM|
|Water Capacity||4,700 Gallons|
Spec DocumentsSpec Sheet (PDF)
Learn more about the HF160-CL
3M™ Water Filtration Products High Flow Series Model HF160-CL single cartridge water filtration system helps provide consistent high quality water for commercial foodservice applications by reducing the effects of particulates, chloramines, cyst, bacteria, chlorine taste and odor at flow rates up to 2.2 gpm (8.3 lpm)
- Cartridge media technology effectively reduces, particulates, chloramines, cyst, chlorine taste and odor for better equipment protection and premium Recipe Quality WaterTM.
- Revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“IMPACT") dual-zone media cartridge construction combines a membrane in series with premium activated carbon to provide superior throughput and cartridge life.
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
- NSF Standard 53 cyst reduction.
- Reduction of up to 99.99% of common water-borne bacteria by membrane filtration as tested by manufacturer's laboratory.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with ¼ turn.
- ½" FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.