Espresso Machine Single Cartridge Water Softener Filter System
No Sales Tax (except KY)
|Flow Rate||0.5 GPM|
|Water Capacity||1,100 Grains|
Spec DocumentsSpec Sheet (PDF)
Learn more about the ESP124-T
CFS6135-C w/ Flush Valve
The 3M Purification Inc. Water Filtration Products EPS114-T and ESP124-T single-cartridge systems help provide consistent high quality water for espresso and espresso-based drinks at flow rates up to 0.5 gpm (1.9 lpm). A strong-acid sodium ion-exchange resin reduces calcium and magnesium ions to help prevent hard scale formation on the heating coils and boilers resulting in energy inefficiency, downtime, and expensive service calls. Premium activated carbon reduces chlorine taste and odor and bitterness associated with poor water quality.
- Consistent, great tasting espresso and espresso drinks from water with reduced hardness and chlorine taste and odor.
- Reduced hard scale formation on the heating coils by the reduction of calcium and magnesium ions results in improved energy efficiency and reduced downtime and expensive service calls.
- Valve-in-head design simultaneously shuts off and vents water with 1/4 turn, allowing for simple and virtually trouble-free cartridge change-outs.
- 3/8” FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
- Optional pressure gauge allows monitoring of downstream water pressure.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridges reduce contamination during change-outs.
- FDA CFR-21 and/or NSF compliant materials.