Dual Port Manifold Water Filter System
No Sales Tax (except KY)
DP190, CFS3-EL, DP-2C, DP-3C
|Flow Rate||5 GPM|
|Includes||(1) DP190 Cartpak (HF90 & HF8-S Cartridge)|
|Water Capacity||54,000 Gallons|
Spec DocumentsSpec Sheet (PDF)
Learn more about the DP190
- One system with dual outlet connections simultaneously supplies cold beverage dispensers and ice machines/coffee brewers.
- Up to 5 gpm (18.9 lpm) total flow of water especially treated for consistent great tasting cold beverages, clearer and consistent ice and the perfect cup of coffee or tea.
- Revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology ("IMPACT") dual-zone media cartridge construction combines a membrane in series with premium activated carbon to provide superior throughput and cartridge life.
- Reduction of up to 99.99% of common water-borne heterotrophic bacteria by membrane filtration as tested by CUNO (HF90 replacement cartridge).
- NSF and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
- Built-in bacteria inhibitor intended to reduce fouling of media (HF90 replacement cartridge).
- Reduction of scale build-up on evaporator plates and heating coils from a controlled forced-feed orifice addition of scale inhibitor, as tested by CUNO.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn.
- 3/4" NPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
- Expansion kit available to serve higher capacities and flow rates.
- Manifold includes outlet check valves.