Cold Beverage Single Cartridge Water Filter System
No Sales Tax (except KY)
|Flow Rate||3.34 GPM|
|Includes||(1) HF60 Cartridge|
|Type||for Cold Beverage|
|Water Capacity||35,000 Gallons|
Spec DocumentsSpec Sheet (PDF)
Learn more about the BEV160
Combines cyst reduction with sediment and chlorine taste and odor reduction.
- Consistent high-quality, great tasting beverages for continued customer satisfaction.
- Revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“IMPACT”) dual-zone media cartridge construction combines a membrane in series with premium activated carbon to provide superior throughput and cartridge life.
- Built-in bacteria inhibitor intended to reduce fouling of media.
- Certifi ed by NSF to Standard 53 for cyst reduction.
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
- Reduction of up to 99.99% of common water-borne heterotrophic bacteria by membrane filtration as tested by CUNO.
- Reduction of sediment and abrasive hard particles help prevent equipment wear and helpsextend the life of pumps, valves, o-rings and seals.
- System includes a pressure gauge and inlet shut-off valve for simple installation and operation.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn.
- 1/2” FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet