3M™ Water Filtration Products Model BEV150 reverse osmosis water filtration system is uniquely designed to produce consistent quality beverages and help maintain efficient equipment operation in water conditions with high TDS and/or high hardness. The BEV150 RO membrane is designed to reject over 96% of minerals that cause equipment problems and poor beverage quality. Activated carbon and sediment pre-filtration help protect the RO membrane. A post treatment cartridge adjusts the product water to provide mineral content for quality beverages, and an included (remote) carbon cartridge provides a final polish to the product water.
- Compact design allows the system to be mounted in tight areas.
- External bypass solenoid provides consistent water fl ow and thus reduces downtime.
- Robust corrosion resistant bracket.
- 220V/50Hz and 100V/50Hz are available for international electrical requirements.
- Integral booster pump for proper operation in low incoming water pressure applications.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy
- cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn.