Cold Beverage Single Cartridge Water Filter System
1+ $162.50 /ea
3+ $161.50 /ea
6+ $159.50 /ea
No Sales Tax (except KY)
|Flow Rate||2.1 GPM|
|Includes||(1) HF40 Cartridge|
|Type||for Cold Beverage|
|Water Capacity||25,000 Gallons|
Spec DocumentsSpec Sheet (PDF)
Learn more about the BEV140
Combines cyst reduction with sediment and chlorine taste and odor reduction.
- Consistent high-quality, great tasting beverages for continued customer satisfaction.
- Revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“IMPACT”) dual-zone media cartridge construction combines a membrane in series with premium activated carbon to provide superior throughput and cartridge life.
- Built-in bacteria inhibitor intended to reduce fouling of media. (HF40 replacement cartridge).
- Certifi ed by NSF to Standard 53 for cyst reduction (HF40 replacement cartridge).
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
- Reduction of up to 99.99% of common water-borne heterotrophic bacteria by membrane filtration as tested by CUNO (HF40 replacement cartridge).
- Reduction of sediment and abrasive hard particles helps prevent equipment wear and helps extend the life of pumps, valves, o-rings and seals.
- Valve-in-head design simultaneously shuts off and vents water, allowing for simple and virtually trouble-free cartridge change-outs without the need to shut off the upstream feed water.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn.
- 3/8” FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.