CMA Dishmachines UC65e
30 Rack/Hr Undercounter Dishwasher, High Temperature Sanitizing
No Sales Tax (except KY)
Don't worry, you may remove it from the cart at anytime.
|Dimensions||24 x 25 x 33 1/2 (W" x D" x H")|
|Racks per hour||30|
|Warranty||1 year parts and labor|
Spec DocumentsSpec Sheet (PDF)
Learn more about the UC65e
Specified unit will be a CMA model UC65e undercounter high temperature sanitizing dishmachine with built-in booster heater. Features include large 14-1/2" door opening clearance, standard liquid detergent and rinse-aid dispensing pumps, top, side and rear panels. Unit has standard pump drain, "Safe-T-Temp" feature to ensure proper 1800F final rinse temperature and stainless steel rinse arms with removable end caps for easy cleaning.
- Energy Star Qualified.
- 30 racks / 120 covers per hour.
- Fully automatic cycle for easy operation.
- Built-in detergent and rinse chemical pumps.
- Pump drain system allows for multiple installation applications including elevated drains.
- Safety Temp feature assures 180°F sanitizing rinse every cycle.
- Built-in 4kW booster heater.
- 2kW wash tank heater.
- Counter-balanced double skin door.
- Low 0.8 US gal. water usage per rack.
- Door safety switch, extended wash cycle switch.
- Stainless steel safety filters protect wash pump.
- Top mounted detergent and rinse-aid prime switches.
- Operator friendly, removable stainless steel wash and rinse arms allows for easy cleaning.
- (1) peg and (1) flat bottom rack supplied.
|Energy Star Certified!|
Energy efficient choices can save you money on your energy bill, without sacrificing features.