CMA Dishmachines UC60e
50 Rack/Hr Undercounter Dishwasher, High Temperature Sanitizing
No Sales Tax (except KY)
Don't worry, you may remove it from the cart at anytime.
|Dimensions||23 5/8 x 24 x 33 7/16 (W" x D" x H")|
|Racks per hour||50/30/20/12|
|Warranty||1 year parts and labor|
Spec DocumentsSpec Sheet (PDF)
Learn more about the UC60e
The UC60e dishwasher and glasswasher is a front loading machine designed to produce sparkling clean glasses and dishes. Constructed of double walled stainless steel skin providing constant heating and a quiet operation. Standard features include upper and lower wash/ rinse arms and wash and booster tank heater. Features include 13-3/4" door opening clearance, standard liquid detergent rinse-aid dispenser.
- Total cycles 60/120/180/300 seconds
- 50/30/20/12 racks/hour.
- Fully automatic cycle for easy operation
- Built-in detergent and rinse chemical pumps.
- Pumped drain allows for multiple installation applications including elevated drains.
- Pumped rinse for constant pressure.
- Safe-T-Temp feature assures 180°F sanitizing rinse every cycle.
- Built-in 6.53 kW booster heater
- 2.94 kW wash tank heater.
- Double skin stainless steel provides consistent heating and a quiet operation.
- Low 0.7 US gal. water usage per rack.
- Booster safety thermostat.
- Polished stainless steel surface and tanks with rounded corners for a total and easy cleaning.
- Operator friendly, removable stainless steel wash and rinse arms allows for easy cleaning.
- Triple filtering protection system, captures excess soil and debris.
- Solid state integrated controls with digital status indicators.
|Energy Star Certified!|
Energy efficient choices can save you money on your energy bill, without sacrificing features.