CMA Dishmachines UC50e
30 Rack/Hr Undercounter Dishwasher, High Temperature Sanitizing
No Sales Tax (except KY)
Don't worry, you may remove it from the cart at anytime.
|Dimensions||23 7/16 x 24 x 33 5/16 (W" x D" x H")|
|Racks per hour||30|
|Warranty||1 year parts and labor|
Spec DocumentsSpec Sheet (PDF)
Learn more about the UC50e
The UC50e dishwasher and glasswasher is a front loading machine designed to produce sparkling clean glasses and dishes. Constructed of double walled stainless steel skin providing constant heating and a quiet operation. Standard features include upper and lower wash/rinse arms and wash and booster tank heater. Features include 13-3/4" door opening clearance, standard liquid detergent rinse-aid dispenser.
- Energy Star Qualified.
- 30 racks / 120 covers per hour.
- Fully automatic cycle for easy operation
- Built-in detergent and rinse chemical pumps.
- Pump drain allows for multiple installation applications including elevated drains.
- Safety Temp feature assures 180°F sanitizing rinse every cycle.
- Built-in 6 kW booster heater
- 2.7 kW wash tank heater.
- Double skin stainless steel provides consistent heating and a quiet operation.
- Low 0.8 US gal. water usage per rack.
- Door and water level safety switches, plus booster safety thermostat.
- Stainless steel safety filters protect wash pump.
- Polished stainless steel surface and tanks with rounded corners for a total and easy cleaning.
- Operator friendly, removable wash and rinse arms allows for easy cleaning.
- Triple filtering protection system, captures excess soil and debris.
|Energy Star Certified!|
Energy efficient choices can save you money on your energy bill, without sacrificing features.