CMA Dishmachines L-1X w/ Htr
30 Rack/Hr Undercounter Dishwasher, Low Temperature Chemical Sanitizing w/ Sustainer Heater
No Sales Tax (except KY)
Don't worry, you may remove it from the cart at anytime.
|Dimensions||24 x 23 1/2 x 31 (W" x D" x H")|
|Racks per hour||30|
|Warranty||1 year parts and labor|
Spec DocumentsSpec Sheet (PDF)
Learn more about the L-1X w/ Htr
CMA Energy Mizer L-1X low temperature undercounter chemical sanitizing commercial dishwashers meets NSF, UL and CUL sanitation and construction standards WITHOUT the use of BOOSTER or TANK HEATERS. The L-1X is constructed entirely of stainless steel. Each unit automatically washes, rinses and sanitizes food service utensils in standard 19 3/4" X 19 3/4" racks. Units comes standard with upper and lower stainless steel wash arms. The L-1X incorporates a pump purging system that improves results by eliminating soil and chemical carryover during rinse cycle.
- 30 racks / 120 covers per hour.
- Economical to operate. Uses only 1.7 gallons of water per cycle.
- All stainless steel construction assures long life and years of trouble free operation.
- Door opening 12 1/8".
- Unique spray arm system features upper and lower stainless steel wash arms with reinforced end caps.
- Built-in chemical pumps and deliming system assures proper chemical usage.
- Convenient to service "Work-in-a-drawer". All electrical components are attached to a sliding drawer for easy access and service.
- Pumped drain allows for flexible installation. Requires no floor drain.
- Pump purging system improves results by eliminating soil and chemical carryover during rinse cycle.
- Stainless steel pump impeller. Offers extended life and service.
- Built-in strainer in water inlet system to prevent water valve from clogging.
- Two dishracks included.
- Built-in primer switches.
- Built-in instant start.
- Door safety switch makes operation safe.
- Stainless Steel Legs 4" (set of 4 for Model L1X)
|Energy Star Certified!|
Energy efficient choices can save you money on your energy bill, without sacrificing features.