CMA Dishmachines GL-C
1000 Glasses/Hr Undercounter Glass Washer, Low Temperature Chemical Sanitizing
No Sales Tax (except KY)
Don't worry, you may remove it from the cart at anytime.
|Width||25 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||25 1/8 Inches|
|Height||40 1/2 Inches|
|Glasses per hour||1,000|
|Warranty||1 year parts and labor|
Spec DocumentsSpec Sheet (PDF)
Learn more about the GL-C
The GL-C glasswasher is designed to produce sparkling clean glassware utilizing separate detergent, sanitizer and rinse aid chemical pumps. Standard features include upper and lower wash/rinse arms, wash tank heater, Poly ProTM conveyor, splash curtains, double-walled construction, and storage space for three 1-gallon containers. The GL-C is constructed for extended life out of stainless steel.
- Cleans and sanitizes up to 1000 2-1/2" glasses per hour.
- Hands-free glass activated on/off stop is safe and convenient.
- Independent upper and lower wash and rinse arms ensure superior results.
- 120V (GW-100) with built-in 1.25kW electric tank heater maintains the recirculated wash water to the recommended 140°F wash temperature.
- 208-230V (GL-C) with built-in 3kW electric tank heater maintains the recirculated wash water to the recommended 140°F wash temperature.
- Compatible with both Iodine and Chlorine Sanitizers.
- Simple controls for operation and cleaning.
- All stainless steel construction assures trouble free service and a long life.
- Optional rinse temperature allows flexible sanitizing options.
- Poly ProTM circular conveyor is extremely durable and reduces chipping and breakage of glassware.
- Double wall construction for quiet back bar operation.
- Internal chemical storage.
- Built-in chemical pumps with primer switches.