CMA Dishmachines CMA-181GW
30 Rack/Hr Undercounter Glass Washer, High Temperature Sanitizing
No Sales Tax (except KY)
Don't worry, you may remove it from the cart at anytime.
|Racks per hour||30|
|Warranty||1 year parts and labor|
Spec DocumentsSpec Sheet (PDF)
Learn more about the CMA-181GW
The CMA 181GW undercounter dishwasher provides hot water (1800F) sanitizing through the use of a built-in booster heater. 180°F final rinse safety system ensures proper temperatures in the final rinse by holding wash cycle in run mode until 180°F rinse temperature is detected. The unit comes standard with upper and lower stainless steel wash and final rinse arms, digital LED temperature gauges and easy to operate controls. The CMA 181GW is constructed entirely of stainless steel. Uses standard 19 3/4" x 19 3/4" glassracks with a 11-1/4" door clearance.
- Energy Star Approved.
- 16 gauge 304 Stainless Steel wash tank.
- 30 racks per hour or 600 glasses per hour (20 per 19-3/4"X19-3/4" rack).
- .75 gallons of water per cycle or rack.
- Safe-T-Temp booster heater capable of a 70°F rise. (3 minute cycle)
- 180°F final rinse
- Detergent and rinse chemical pumps.
- Fresh water rinse through upper and lower rotating arms.
- Removable Stainless Steel pump protection screen for easy cleaning.
- Raised wash chamber reduces "bending over" to remove racks
- Gravity drain system.
- Great application for the WINE industry.
|Energy Star Certified!|
Energy efficient choices can save you money on your energy bill, without sacrificing features.