CMA Dishmachines CMA-180TS
60 Rack/Hr 2 Door Dishwasher, High Temperature Sanitizing, Single Rack
No Sales Tax (except KY)
Don't worry, you may remove it from the cart at anytime.
|Clean Type||High Temperature|
|Dimensions||25 1/2 x 25 x 69 - 70|
|Flow Rate||68 GPM|
|Phase||Single Phase or Three Phase|
|Racks per hour||60|
|Volts||208/240 (480 w/ 3 phase only)|
|Warranty||1 year parts and labor|
Spec DocumentsSpec Sheet (PDF)
Learn more about the CMA-180TS
Straight Door Model
Split-door design provides a sheet pan door clearance of 27", reduces overall (open-door) height of machine to 93-1/2" and is a beneficial feature for kitchens with low ceilings.
- Energy Star® Approved
- 60 racks / 240 covers per hour.
- Economical to operate. Uses only 1.24 gallons of water per cycle.
- Split-door design provides a sheet pan door clearance of 27-inches, reduces overall (open-door) height of machine to 93-1/2". A beneficial feature for kitchens with low ceilings.
- Automatic soil purging system filters wash water and traps plate debris into an external tray. Tray can be easily removed for dumping contents.
- All stainless steel construction offers durable performance and years of trouble free operation.
- Built-in chemical resistant industrial 7kW heater is proven to be more durable than commercial style heaters.
- Unique spray arm system features upper and lower stainless steel wash arms with reinforced end caps. Specially designed pull-pins allow wash arms to be easily removed for cleaning.
- Top mounted control box is water tight and includes a rack counter, extended wash/delimer switch and easy to read temperature gauges.
- Auto start/stop makes operation safe and easy.
- Field convertible for a wide range of applications.
- Safety Temp feature assures 180°F sanitizing rinse every cycle.
- Single point electrical connection.
- Automatic tank fill.
- Interchangeable upper and lower arms.
|Energy Star Certified!|
Energy efficient choices can save you money on your energy bill, without sacrificing features.