Tall Height Model
- Replaces need for independent vent hood.
- Final rinse valve receives cold water (41-650 F) that is processed through "heat recovery system", providing nearly cost free heating capabilities for water supplied to the booster heater, which reduces the recovery time for the booster heater.
- Heat recovery system captures water vapor from the wash & rinse cycle, and condenses it to heat the incoming cold water & evacuate the steam from the wash chamber.
- Door-actuated start.
- Safe-T-Temp feature assures 1800F sanitizing rinse every cycle.
- 12kW electrical booster heater.
- Booster-safety thermostat.
- 6kW wash tank heater.
- Low max. 0.89 US gallons of water usage per rack.
- Minimum 90-second cycle. (60 second wash/rinse & 30 second steam evacuation)
- 40 racks per hour (based on 90-second cycle).
- Fully automatic cycle for easy operation.
- Water level safety control.
- Maximum clearance for dishes is 17-1/2".
- All Stainless Steel construction.
- Wash tank screens, which filter recirculating wash water, prevent soil from entering spray arms.
- 3-door feature for straight or corner applications.
- Automatic heat exchange condenser wash-down feature.
- Rinse PRV supplied (Pressure Regulating Valve).
- Field convertible from three phase to single phase.
- Simple, rugged durability that you expect from CMA.
- Door Safety Interlock System (DSI) assures that doors remain locked throughout the entire cycle, allowing the HR system to evacuate the vapor from the machine.
Due to the height of the dishmachine, an additional charge has ALREADY been added into the price of the unit.
|Energy Star Certified!|
Energy efficient choices can save you money on your energy bill, without sacrificing features.