CMA Dishmachines CB-2
80 Rack/Hr Door Type, Low Temperature Chemical Sanitizing, Double Rack
No Sales Tax (except KY)
ADD TO CART TO SEE FINAL PRICE
Don't worry, you may remove it from the cart at anytime.
CB-2, CB-2L, CB-2R, CB-R/L
|Clean Type||Low Temperature|
|Dimensions||44 1/4 x 25 1/4 x 55 1/2 (W" x D" x H")|
|Racks per hour||80|
|Warranty||1 year parts and labor|
Spec DocumentsSpec Sheet (PDF)
Learn more about the CB-2
- 80 racks / 320 covers per hour.
- Economical to operate. Uses only 3 gallons of water per cycle.
- All stainless steel construction assures long life and years of trouble free operation.
- Unique spray arm system features upper and lower stainless steel wash arms with reinforced end caps. Specially designed pull-pins allow wash arms to be easily removed for cleaning.
- Pump purging system improves results by eliminating soil and chemical carryover during rinse cycle.
- Top mounted controls include built-in chemical pumps and deliming system that assures proper chemical usage.
- Auto start/stop makes operation safe and easy.
- Built-in Poly ProTM scrap accumulator prevents food soil from entering drain system.
|Energy Star Certified!|
Energy efficient choices can save you money on your energy bill, without sacrificing features.