CAS Scales CL5000B-60
60 Lb Price Computing Scale w/o Pole, Built In Label Printer
No Sales Tax (except KY)
Don't worry, you may remove it from the cart at anytime.
|Dimensions||16 x 17 x 6.8 (W" x D" x H")|
Spec DocumentsSpec Sheet (PDF)
Learn more about the CL5000B-60
- 60 lb capacity
- VFD is located on back
The CL-5000 is a NTEP Legal for Trade Price Computing Printing scale available in 30 & 60 lb capacities. The CL-5000 Series is ideal for use in Retail Stores, Farmer's Markets, Deli's or any general purpose weighing application. It can store up up to 3,000 PLU's & 1000 Ingredients. There are 45 standard label formats, with 20 additional custom label formats to be formatted to your business. A software package is included with this retail scale that allows you to manage products, pricing, barcodes & label formats from a PC, and then download that info into the scale for easy management. The CL-5000 also includes a built-in thermal printer, a VFD display, RS232 Interface and a Flash ROM for future upgrades. The scale is available with or without a pole and also as a hanging unit.
- Dual Range Capacity
- 3,000 PLU's & 1,000 Ingredients
- 50 Standard Label Formats
- Legal for Trade
- 96 Speed Keys
- Multiple Barcode Formats
- The VFD display is used for displaying Tare, Weight, Unit Price and Total Price. The Alphanumeric Display is used for all program menus, PLU names, scrolling message, etc.
- The Standard Bench Model comes with 96 total speed keys, while the Pole Model & Hanging Model comes equipped with a total of 144 Speed Keys
- The CL Works software program allows you to create and edit PLUs, program store information, design custom labels and unique keyboard layouts and much, much more.
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows® 2000/XP/Vista CL WORKS - PC SOFTWARE OPTIONAL NETWORKING