Spring is right around the corner, and there is plenty of ideas for recipes. A shrimp cocktail is a great entree that’s easy to make and is served chilled to perfection.
Ingredients for Sauce
- 1/2 cup of ketchup
- 2 tablespoons of horseradish sauce
- 1/2 a teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice or lemon juice
- 1/4 a teaspoon of sea salt
- A pinch of pepper (to taste)
- Mix up ingredients for sauce and place into a deep bowl
- Place thawed shrimp into bowl with cold water and wait until shrimp is soft
- place into cup and lay shrimp on the rim of the bowl
- Serve and dip shrimp into sauce
If you like shrimp this is cute recipe that anyone will love. It’s simple, convenient and only takes a couple minutes to make. You can serve it to visitors or simply enjoy with your family.